Sunday, December 19, 2010

Guru and Garland




Sometimes we can hear the voice, but cannot make out exactly what we are hearing. It is just a calling.

For me, I slipped out of bed, and quickly put some things into a travel bag while my partner slept fitfully, waking at every move I made.

He could feel the disturbance. He could hear he sound of something calling me. He felt the draft of the open window and door, pulling me out of our warm bed. He was alarmed.

With a single change of clothes and a dress, I left the house, feeling for a direction. Listening. I travel with my hand on a mala, sailing on a carpet of grace.

The Mystical Gypsy continues to move through the illusion of space and time, along this terrain we call geography.

1 comment:

  1. Kate, it was so good to read your comments at my blog this morning and learn that you have a blog of your own. I shall be a frequent visitor.

    I have missed our communications at Marilyn's Yahoo group - I still miss Marilyn's wise voice and all of us who used to gather there.

    ReplyDelete