Saturday, June 18, 2011

Think I'll Go Out To Alberta



Last stop is Great Falls, Montana. Then on to Alberta, Canada for a week long hiking and camping trip in Jasper.

Following a week of trails and Solstice, we'll go to Edmonton, where Michael and I have excellent seats to see Ian Tyson. Tyson has been one of my favorite singer/songwriters since the late 60's.

I continue to navigate my life using and reducing the prednisone and antibiotic.

The blogs that I've been following, especially the nature, gardening and contemporary divine feminine/mystical topics, have been deeply inspiring and nurturing. My soul is feed here, but is ready for the experience of hiking trails, glaciers, sky and earth.

1 comment:

  1. I see fun in your future, hiking and music, two good friends!

    Hope this find you feeling better.

    Happy weekend and new week ahead!

    ReplyDelete